Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For this I am thankful.....










1. I have the most amazing partner to share my life with.

2. I have wonderful, healthy, happy nieces and nephews (some of whom I will meet for the first time very, very soon.) They are Wyatt, Olivia, Kadence, Emilio, Vincent, Pablo, and Nina.




3. We have wonderful and supportive friends and family.

4. We have an amazing animal family that continues to inspire us with their unconditional love and forgiveness. They make us laugh and cry...and laugh and cry.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures of your nieces and nephews! Thanks for sharing. Aren't they lucky to have two such beautiful aunts!

Anonymous said...

All these new babies - isn't it wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I know it's ultracheesy, and I confess to cheesophobia, but: I'm thankful for your presence in the family.

Steve said...

"Very, very soon"?

Put your money where your mouth is, sistah.